InterfacePCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.4
Form FactorM.2 2280
External DDR CacheN/A
Sequential Read speedUp to 3400 MB/s
Sequential Write speedUp to 2500 MB/s
Random Read IOPSUp to 300K
Random Write IOPSUp to 390K
Dimension22 x 2.3 x 80 mm
Mean time between failure (MTBF)1.5 million hours
Power Consumption (Active)Average R : 3150mW
Average W : 3250mW
Power Consumption (Idle)Idle : 30mW
L1.2 < 5mW
Temperature (Operating)0°C to 70°C
Temperature (Storage)-40°C to 85°C
- 1. Limited 5-years or 300TBW.
- 2. Limited warranty based on 5 years or 300TBW, whichever comes first. (*TBW is evaluated by JEDEC workload standard. )
*TBW (Terabyte Written): Terabytes Written is the total amount of data that can be written into a SSD before it is likely to fail.
- 3. When the usage of an NVME SSD as indicated by the “Percentage Used” (SMART ID: 05) in SMART page of “GIGABYTE SSD toolbox” reaches 100 means out of warranty. (A new unused product will show the number of 0)
GIGABYTE 500GB SSD NVME M.2
About this item
- PCIe 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.4 interface
- Sequential Read Speed : up to 3,400 MB/s
- Sequential Write speed : up to 2,500 MB/s
- HMB (Host Memory Buffer) supported
- TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
Availability: 8 in stockWishlist
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.