Interface – SATA 6.0Gb/s
Form Factor – 2.5-inch internal SSD
Total Capacity – 960GB
Warranty – Limited 3-year or 600TBW
NAND – 3D NAND Flash
External DDR Cache – N/A
Sequential Read speed – Up to 550 MB/s
Sequential Write speed – Up to 500 MB/s
Random Read IOPS – up to 85k
Random Write IOPS – up to 88k
Dimension – 69.85 x 7 x 100 mm
Mean time between failure (MTBF) – 2M hours
Power Consumption (Active) – Average : R : 1.86mW; W : 1.95mW
Power Consumption (Idle) – AVG. 1.16 mW
Temperature (Operating) – 0°C to 70°C
Temperature (Storage) – -40°C to 85°C
Note* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written” is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 3 years or 600 TBW, whichever comes first.
GIGABYTE SSD 960GB
About this item
- Form Factor: 2.5-inch internal SSD
- Interface: SATA 6.0Gb/s
- Total Capacity: 512GB*
- Warranty: Limited 3-years
- Sequential Read speed : up to 550 MB/s**
- Sequential Write speed : up to 500 MB/s**
- TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
Solid State Drive
SATA 6.0 Gb/s
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.