The 120mm radiator works with standard 120mm fan mounts for wide compatibility, but has a depth of 49mm for increased cooling surface area and faster, more efficient cooling.
Customized cooling performance
You can select the speed of the dual SP120L PWM fans via the Corsair Link control panel or any standard fan speed utility. And, you have options: use just one fan to save space, or install both in a push-pull configuration for extra cooling efficiency.
Built-in Corsair Link
Attach the included Corsair Link cable to a USB header on your motherboard and download the free Corsair Link software to unlock even more power.
You can customize cooling performance, monitor coolant and CPU temperatures, and change the color of the RGB LED lighting from the default white to match your system or to change color based on temperature readings and other inputs.
High-performance CPU cooling made simple
The H80i v2 is a closed loop design that comes pre-filled. It includes a modular, tool-free mounting bracket for faster installation, and it features improved coldplate and pump designs for highly tuned efficiency.
Contents and Specifications
- Hydro Series H80i v2 Liquid CPU Cooler
- Mounting kit for all modern CPU sockets
- Two 120mm High Torque Fans
- Fan and radiator mounting screws
- Thermal compound (pre-applied)
- Intel™ LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 2011, 2066
- AMD™ sockets AM2, AM3, AM4
- Radiator dimensions: 154mm x 123mm x 49mm
- Fan dimensions: 120mm x 120mm x 25mm
- Fan speed: 2435 +/- 10% RPM
- Fan airflow: 70.69 CFM
- Fan static pressure: 4.65 mmH2O
- Fan noise level: 37.7 dB(A)
There are no reviews yet.